Ripped Up Nutrition Vitamin D3 with K2 as MK7 supplement - 60 Capsules
Ripped Up Nutrition vitamin K2 + D3 1500 IU provides just the right amount of each essential vitamin to maximize its benefits to your Immune System, Bones, and Heart. No more, no less. Vitamin d (specifically d3, the form of vitamin d you get from the sun) is essential for properly absorbing the calcium we all know is so important as we age. Without D3, you may be missing out on benefits from the calcium in your diet. Most people start taking vitamin D3 after they experience signs of deficiency. You may have heard that D3 1500 IU shouldn't be taken alone “and it's true! Let us explain. While vitamin d ensures that calcium is absorbed, vitamin K2 (specifically as MK-7, the most bioavailable form) is purported to direct the calcium into the bones and out of the bloodstream and arteries, which helps promote both bone mineral density and arterial flexibility. Vitamin K2 also helps synthesize crucial bone proteins, which allows vitamin K2 to further support healthy bone metabolism. Also, vitamins K2 & D3 are truly the perfect pair. If you're serious about supporting healthy bones and a healthy heart, experience the benefits of Ripped Up Nutrition vitamin K2 + D3
- ENRICHED WITH VITAMIN D3 AND K2:Vitamins D3 with K2 are simply a perfect combination. Most People Know The Benefits Of Vitamin D, But Many Don't Realize That Vitamin D Needs Vitamin K2 To Maximize its Benefits
- 100% NATURAL, VEGAN & SAFE INGREDIENTS. No synthetic ingredients, non-GMO, zero preservatives, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
- IMPROVES IMMUNITY: Vitamin D3 helps replenish the body's stores of vitamin D which helps in optimizing health. Promising improved immunity, mood, and the neuromuscular system with just one tablet a day.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM: Vitamin K2 supplement facilitates proper absorption of Calcium which gets accumulated in the arteries.
- STRONGER BONES: When Calcium is properly absorbed from the bloodstream, it can be utilized to build bone density. K2 Vitamin directs Calcium from the bloodstream to bones.